Are you a nonprofit fundraiser working tirelessly to create positive change in the food, agriculture, public health, or nutrition sectors? Then you are already part of the solution to address the climate crisis. As the world grapples with the urgent need to address the climate crisis, donors are increasingly seeking to support organizations that can demonstrate active shifts toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Nonprofits that can effectively position themselves as catalysts for climate-positive change will gain access to these significant new funding opportunities.
Littlefoot Ventures, a leading sustainability and food systems consultancy, invites you to experience a groundbreaking initiative aimed at revolutionizing funding opportunities for organizations like yours.
This 6-week intensive is tailored to empower food-focused nonprofit leaders with the essential skills needed to craft compelling narratives that resonate with climate-focused donors, creating a pathway to secure crucial funding that propels your mission forward. We are forming a select group of passionate participants for our inaugural Spring 2024 cohort and invite you to join.
WHAT YOU GAIN
Strategic Messaging Mastery
- Gain expertise in crafting messages, proposals, and stories that resonate with climate funders, effectively communicating your organization’s unique impact on sustainable food systems.
Confidence With Evidence-Based Data
- Learn to incorporate climate data, relevant research, case studies and impact metrics into your impact storytelling to add credibility and context to your proposals in ways that are authentic to your existing work.
- Benefit from personalized guidance and insights from philanthropy experts, ensuring that your organization captivates potential climate donors without mission creep.
Practical tools and resources to use today
- Engage in practical, hands-on workshops that allow you to build your working strategy throughout the course. Follow along in your course toolkit and retain access course recordings.
Access Proprietary Prospective Funder List
- Access our extensive, proprietary list of funders and donors who are already a potential match to financially support your mission.
Insider Knowledge and Community
- Receive a list of the top conferences, influencers, podcasts, and newsletters. Connect with like-minded peers, nonprofit professionals, and industry leaders through a private group link.
Increased ROI Through Relationships
- Save time and money by learning to build meaningful, strategic relationships and partnerships with funders.
YOUR EXPERT INSTRUCTORS
Eva Goulbourne, CEO and Lead Instructor
- Eva is a food systems strategist with 15+ years of global expertise across the foodservice, retail/CPG, and food philanthropy sectors. She was employee #1 of ReFED, responsible for securing the initial funding that helped it become the leading authority on food waste reduction it is today. Now, Eva helps both nonprofit and philanthropy clients design impactful funding strategies to address the climate crisis through food systems transformation. She is a member of the National Network of Consultants to Grantmakers.
Nora Landis-Shack, MPH, CHES, Instructor
- Nora, a seasoned grant writer and social impact strategist, brings over a decade of experience securing $22M in grants. Holding an MPH from Columbia and pursuing a Masters in Food Policy from NYU (expected 2024), she excels at translating complex topics into engaging stories, leveraging her expertise in health, social determinants, food policy, and the therapeutic aspects of food.
- 3 self-guided modules to give participants a strong foundation in fundraising and grant- writing strategies. This sets everyone up for success, regardless of your prior experience.
- A live, online session where participants will meet the instructional team and classmates while reviewing course content, expectations, and tips for maximum return on your investment.
6 Weeks Instruction
- 6 live, online, hands-on course sessions taught by our expert instructional team. A full workbook and supplemental materials are included to enhance your experience.
Weekly Office Hours
- Open office hours will be held each week to address additional questions, dive deeper into content, review material, or engage in discussion with instructors/classmates.
Recap and Feedback
- We will terminate the program with a recap and feedback session in order to review what we’ve learned and discuss your valued suggestions for improving the experience.
IS THIS PROGRAM FOR YOU?
This experience is tailor made for professionals, leaders, and decision-makers within nonprofit organizations operating in the food, agriculture, public health, and nutrition sectors. This can include:
- CEOs, Executive Directors, and decision-makers seeking innovative approaches to secure sustainable funding.
- Individuals responsible for designing and implementing initiatives related to food security, agriculture, public health, or nutrition.
Communications & Marketing Teams
- Professionals aiming to enhance their storytelling and messaging skills to effectively engage climate-focused donors.
Fundraisers & Development Pros
- Those tasked with securing financial support and forging partnerships to ensure the impact of their organizations.
Climate Change Advocates
- Individuals motivated to address climate challenges and eager to align their org’s efforts with the growing movement for sustainable solutions.
The investment for this one-of-a-kind experience is $1,975. This price includes a unique login for up to three participants from your organization. We want to equip your team for success by allowing you to learn together.
To hire a professional philanthropic advisor to assist with a similar program would cost $60,000 and although we cannot guarantee grant funding, we expect a minimum 13X return on this investment. This estimate is based on historical results that Eva has delivered for past clients.
- Friday, March 1: Early bird pricing ends.
- Get $400 off your full-price payment with code EARLYBIRD.
- If you paid a deposit in advance, get $200 off the remaining balance with code EARLYBIRD2.
- Friday, March 15: Cohort finalized, deposits are due, and Pre-Course Modules are released.
- March 26-April 30: Live Course Dates (Tuesday classes and Friday office hours)
- May 6 – May 30: 1-1 Content Integration Session with Eva Goulbourne and your team.
SECURE YOUR SPOT
Seize the opportunity to secure crucial new climate funding that will propel your mission forward. To secure your spot for our inaugural course, visit:
For enrollment inquiries and to learn more, contact us at email@example.com.